Some looks I luved from the runway (Spring 2010)

Balmain

I think this look is self explanatory....























Andrew Gn


I love the idea of adding fishnets to these looks. Unexpected!

































Cerruti

I don't know how I could realistically recreate this look, but I like it ;)












Brian Reyes

I love this dress. Imagine walking into your next big event with this showstopper!




















Burberry

I like something about all the gathering at the bottom. Not too sure about how the socks with the shoes will play out in real life. But hey...I'd love you guys to showcase how it's done.
















Charlotte Ronson

This outfit minus the stocking things = cute



















Stay tuned for Part 2

Source: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment